Harbourside Cottage, Charlestown, Cornwall
Sleeping six comfortably, this double fronted reverse living cottage is perfect for the larger family or groups of friends.
On the ground floor, you’ll find three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs the open plan space lends itself to sociable gatherings and relaxed living. The first-floor windows maximise the views across the harbour and out to sea, whilst a walkway from the kitchen to the garden makes it easy to spill out onto the patio for an alfresco meal.
Another highlight of Harbourside Cottage is the large sheltered garden – the perfect space for younger members to let off steam or for you to enjoy a spot of lazy sunbathing. As the sun sets to the west on a summers evening it is also perfectly positioned for a relaxing drink or two, and a barbeque with sea views.
Regret, no pets.
About your accommodation
- Large Fisherman’s cottage in the heart of the grade II listed harbour of Charlestown on the South Coast of Cornwall.
- A beautiful location regularly used as a film set - famously for the BBC's Poldark and many more including Alice in Wonderland and The Eagle has Landed.
- Three double bedrooms on the ground floor, all with king size beds. Two of the bedrooms can accommodate a baby or toddler and one has an ensuite shower room. In addition on this floor, there is a good sized family bathroom. Bedrooms two & three kingsize beds can be converted into comfortable twin beds.
- On the first floor, there is a large sitting room with log burner effect gas fire and window seats from which to gaze out over the harbour.
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen and dining space. The kitchen is stocked with all the crockery and glasses you need to cater for large family meals.
- The cottage’s private garden has a spacious lawn with a patio with table, chairs and a barbeque.
- Comfortable furnishings, crisp white bed linen, thick stone walls and fire make this cottage cool in the summer and cosy in the winter.
- Wonderful views of tall ships moored in the dock below from your sitting room window.
- An extra special welcome pack.
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Sky Q, DVD and CD player, Wi-Fi.
- Parking along Quay Road for one car.
- The local area is awash with great places to eat and drink, just a short stroll away.
- We are sorry, but we can't accommodate pets.
These are indicative prices for a week-long holiday in Harbourside.
Arrival and departure days are totally flexible outside of the main season.
We have a minimum three-night stay at all times of the year.
|Season start||Season end||Cost per week|
|2 Sep 2018||20 Oct 2018||£900|
|21 Oct 2018||27 Oct 2018||£925|
|28 Oct 2018||22 Dec 2018||£700|
|23 Dec 2018||6 Jan 2019||£1350|
|7 Jan 2019||8 Feb 2019||£700|
|9 Feb 2019||22 Feb 2019||£835|
|23 Feb 2019||5 Apr 2019||£750|
|6 April 2019||26 April 2019||£975|
|27 April 2019||24 May 2019||£855|
|25 May 2019||5 July 2019||£1245|
|6 July 2019||30 Aug 2019||£1650|
|31st Aug 2019||11 Oct 2019||£936|
|12 Oct 2019||25 Oct 2019||£950|
|26 Oct 2019||20 Dec 2019||£700|
|21 Dec 2019||3 Jan 2020||£1350|
Check availability for your stay
Make an enquiry
We try to respond to all enquiries within a few hours during business hours. Fields marked with * are mandatory.