Harbourside Cottage, Charlestown, Cornwall
Sleeping six comfortably, this double fronted reverse living cottage is perfect for the larger family or groups of friends.
On the ground floor, you’ll find three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs the open plan space lends itself to sociable gatherings and relaxed living. The first-floor windows maximise the views across the harbour and out to sea, whilst a walkway from the kitchen to the garden makes it easy to spill out onto the patio for an al fresco meal.
Another highlight of Harbourside Cottage is the large sheltered garden – the perfect space for younger members to let off steam or for you to enjoy a spot of lazy sunbathing. As the sun sets to the west on a summers evening it is also perfectly positioned for sundowners and a barbeque with sea views.
Sorry but we can't accept pets.
About your accommodation
- Large Fisherman’s cottage in the heart of Charlestown village on the South Coast of Cornwall
- Three double bedrooms on the ground floor, all with king size beds. Two of the bedrooms can accommodate a baby or toddler and one has an ensuite shower room. In addition on this floor, there are is a good sized bathroom.
- On the first floor, there is a large lounge with gas fire and window seats from which to gaze out over the harbour
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen and dining space. The kitchen is stocked with all the crockery and glasses you need to cater for large meals.
- The cottage’s private garden has a spacious lawn plus a patio with table, chairs and a barbeque
- Comfortable furnishings, crisp white bed linen, thick stone walls and fire make this cottage cool in the summer and cosy in the winter
- Wonderful views of tall ships moored in the dock below from your lounge window.
- An extra special welcome pack
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, Wi-Fi
- Parking along Quay Road for one car
- The local area is awash with great places to eat out including Sam’s on the Beach at Polkerris or stroll across Charlestown Harbour to the Pier House to enjoy a local pint
- Sorry but we can't accept pets
These are indicative prices for a week-long holiday in Harbourside.
Arrival and departure days are totally flexible outside of the main season.
We have a minimum three-night stay at all times of the year.
|Season start||Season end||Cost per week|
|21 May 2017||8 July 2017||£1150|
|9 July 2017||2 Sep 2017||£1560|
|3 Sep 2017||21 Oct 2017||£850|
|22 Oct 2017||4 Nov 2017||£925|
|5 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017||£750|
|23 Dec 2017||6 Jan 2018||£1335|
|7 Jan 2018||10 Feb 2018||£700|
|11 Feb 2018||17 Feb 2018||£835|
|18 Feb 2018||24 March 2018||£750|
|25 March 2018||14 April 2018||£975|
|15 April 2018||26 May 2018||£825|
|27 May 2018||7 July 2018||£1200|
|8 July 2018||1 Sep 2018||£1610|
|2 Sep 2018||20 Oct 2018||£900|
|21 Oct 2018||27 Oct 2018||£925|
|28 Oct 2018||15 Dec 2018||£700|
Check availability for your stay
Make an enquiry
We try to respond to all enquiries within a few hours during business hours. Fields marked with * are mandatory.